Friday, August 19, 2011

And it came and went: 20 weeks

Actually, in this picture, I am about 20.7 weeks... :). But as you may know, we had the ultrasound. The baby is as healthy as can be (measured 20 weeks 5 days when he was 20 weeks 2 days old... let me guess... he is going to be tall). Also, the placenta is in its rightful position!! We are super excited! And, just to make it blog-official, we are having a BOY!!! :) Stay tuned for the name. Josh will be posting the name and its significance very soon! :)


4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited to meet him and am looking forward to hearing the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Can't wait to hear his name :) And I think it's funny that in all your belly-pics you're wearing a different tan shirt. All tan. You must be craving tan these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay Sandra and Josh!!!! So excited for you guys! I am 16 weeks tomorrow. I feel that I am having a boy too. We'll find out in 4 weeks. You look very healthy and happy! I love your positive perspective on carrying your baby inside you. It is amazing and blessing. You know what's weird? I had gained 8 pounds at this point with Joelle, but I haven't gained any weight and I am barely showing this pregnancy! Weird!! I wonder how bumpalicious I will be when I catch up to your 20 weeks. I'll try to post a photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,you look beautiful!
    Good luck with clothes for your baby boy!We are having hard time with them.I guess standard babies are very short and chubby: )

    ReplyDelete